Freebs: The First Round

21.10.08

So, I sat here thinking about what I could use at first, then decided, out of laziness if nothing else, to use the freebies I informed the Hey Girlfriend! group about (I'm the resident guy-about-freebies, it seems). Let's get to it:


Now, I know you can find these Engineer Boots everywhere, but I chose to get them at Shoe Store Elan in Okinawa, and it comes with the Atuzoko Boots, which are for women, obviously, but hey...if you ever feel the need to drag it up, you'll be ready. (Not that I've ever done that.)


Over at Temenos Place in Temenos, you can find two pairs of boots and a neko eyepatch geared toward both sexes.

At Maschienenwerk on Buffett Island (which had me singing Cheeseburger in Paradise for some reason) you can find skins, shapes, jeans, shirts, hair, and glasses geared toward both sexes once again. There's even some camping spots for some skins, although I admit there wasn't much skin and shape wise I needed, so I snagged two pairs of geeky looking glasses from the first floor, then headed upstairs and grabbed the James Dean pants, a pair of pants called Klang (Uewebawo over at Hey Girlfriend! came to mind), and a Steve McQueen shirt, then decided to jet off to my next location.

Which brought me to my last place for this post: Mirada at Hairspray 2. There was a hunt going on here for the Grand Opening, but since I didn't see any of the stars lying in the places I remembered, I assume it's over now. Anyway, there are some freebies on the wall upstairs at Mirada, and across the walkway at Savoir Hair, there are a few sets of hair for men to use.

For now, I'm going to wrap this up.

Ciao.

1 Replies:

Anonymous said...

Huzzah, and we're off and running! You go boy! I mean man! I mean... Oh hell! <3