Announcement

5.11.08

In about 2 (or maybe 3) weeks time, I will be opening a store called Findings. This store will be filled (mostly) with dollarbies and freebies for men, and will have some unisex items thrown in.

I'm trying to create a place where men (like myself) can go find some afforable things in one place, and also provide a place for some designers to get a little free advertising.

I'll be busy for a while; contacting store owners, collecting donations, helping piece together my idea of what the store should look like, setting out the goods, and trying to keep myself sane.

Eventually, I will probably add in some things for the women, but since there are so many stores for the ladies out there with very good freebies, I'll still be focusing mainly on men and the unisex things (which, hey...the ladies can pull off wearing our clothes, but we just come out looking silly if we do that).


So, if anyone happens by and reads this that wants to help out or knows someone that would help out, give me a yell in world, or on here.

1 Replies:

Anonymous said...

Hey Edward, I think that's a fantastic idea:) It's really important to have freebie places for chaps as well as us ladies..it's time to redress the balance and I wish you the very best of luck, I'm sure my Dad LeapyLee will be among your first visitors!
Kitty =^..^=